Internet Radio One Channel dead with AAC stations

Core Machine is Roon ROCK Version 1.6 build 416 stable (64 bit) built on an Intel NUC i3 gen 7.

TEXT GOES HERE

Network is Xfinity internet service direct connected to Roon ROCK. ROCK is direct connected to Mytek Brooklyn DAC Plus by Cardas USB cable.

TEXT GOES HERE

Mytek Brooklyn DAC connected to Parasound HALO Integrated Amp by balanced audio cables, speakers are KEF LS-50 with KEF subwoofer.

TEXT GOES HERE

AAC stations have sound from the left channel only. MP3 Internet Radio stations work fine with sound from both channels. Library music and Qobuz music play from both channels.

TEXT GOES HERE

This problem has been discussed on this forum before and the ticket appears to have closed out blaming a bad cable. One post discussed an earlier issue of software not having the issue. What is the status of this? Is it still being worked? I am currently settling for MP3 as a work around.

Hi @Mark_Edwards — Thanks for reaching out!

We currently have a ticket open with our development team regarding this issue where some stations only play out of one channel. I can’t promise any exact timelines here, but we hope to have a change here soon.

Apologies for the trouble!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.