Internet Radio Station

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
WHS / Core i3 / 8 GB Ram / ROON 1,7, Build 500 (64 Bit)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
WHS Ethernet / FritzBox / WiFi Auralic / USB McIntosh

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
WHS Ethernet / FritzBox / WiFi Auralic / USB McIntosh

Description Of Issue
Hello Kevin,

As you have written to me by mail, I am doing “@Support” on.

I can insert the radio stations in ROON and they also appear next to my other radio stations. All right until then. If I want to play these two stations, the message appears:

“Playback was interrupted because a title could not be loaded”.

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s307826&formats=mp3,aac

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s224031&formats=mp3,aac

You screenshot.

Other radio stations are played.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Thorsten

Hello Thorsten, I realise I’m coming in here without the background of your problem, but it looks like a Live Radio issue with a Tunein stream no longer working.

If you agree, I will move this to the Live Radio thread and we’ll work on it there.

To start, what radio station are you attempting to listen to?

Hello Brian,
First I apologize for my English … I am from DE and have to translate with Google.
It works the channels Sky Singer & Songwriter and Sky Christmas z.b. not … Sky Lounge, however, plays flawlessly. The two mentioned stations play in the Auralic Internet radio, in the WebBrowser TuneIn, Libratone usw. … only not in ROON.

Are these the Dutch Sky Radio stations?

I see Sky Radio Christmas is there and works for me.

Need to look into Sky Radio Singer & Songwriter…

I’ve found a stream for Sky Radio Singer & Songwriter and have added it to library.

Does it work for you?

1 Like

Hi Brian, I found the channels in the library and play well now … I am very happy.
Thank you very much for your support :slight_smile:

best regards
Thorsten

1 Like