Interruptions during reproduction from tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MAC OS 11.0.1 CONECTED VIA WIFI TO LINN STREAMER.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
LINN MAJIK SD, STREAMER CONNECTED BY CABLE, NOT WIFI, TO THE ROUTER MOVISTART.
IN THE CONFIGURATION OF ROON IT APPEARS: REPRODUCTION VIA LINN STREAMING. IT MEANS NOT USING AIRPLAY OR WIFI AND REPRODUCING FROM THE MAC.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB LINN SD CONNECETD TO EXTERNAL WEISS DAC .

Description Of Issue

WHEN REPRODUCING TIDAL THE REPRODUCTION IS CUT 1 OR 2 SECONDS FREQUENTLY

Hello @francisco_gaston1, and welcome to the community! Are you having issues playing TIDAL content to all endpoints? What about system output of your core? Also, do you have this same issue when playing local content?

When reproducing with ROOM and Airplay from mac to LINN Majic DS :There is not a problem.
It means I am using the stream of my MAC OS11.1 and wifi connection to LINN everything controlled by ROOM.
But if I use the out put from MAC to Linn majic room with streaming done directly by LINN Kazoo server and Room cotrolling.Then I get the interruptions.
If I use linn kazoo server without room no problem controlling from Mac or ipad or iphone.
I am using fiber 600 Mb.
LAN connection to router.
External Weiss dac.
If using Linn directly withouth Room no interruption.
Everything with Tidal.

I have a single end point.In order to avoid the problem I put my mac connected to the LAN and doing it there is not interruptions with Tidal but still I ave interruption when reproducig from my library which is a HD 4Tb usb connected to my MAC, it as well connected to the LAN.
But it do not happens with all discs, mainly with DSD and hingh bit rates.With MP3 or radio it does not happens.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.