**IOS CRASHES** What to do, if Ipad or Iphone is crashing: Install the latest app update

:+1:, danke…

No is is crashing. You need to stick with English in the moment

The app on ipad and iphone is working, but if I to go to settings, Roon crash. So It’s not possible to change language to English

Craching on manage profiles!

Hi Cees,
you need to change the language in iOS itself. Go to the iOS preference and set the language for iOS to English.
I really hope they find this embarrassing bug soon.

App works perfectly in Spanish on my iPhone w/ iOS14.5. On my iPad Air 2 w/iOS 14.4 (also in Spanish) it works but if you click on settings, it crashes. Weird…
Oddly, I have Roon installed on an Mac Mini. If the language is set to Spanish and you click on settings, a blank column appears with a purple tab in the middle that links to a support page. When you switch the Mac Mini language to English, the settings column reappears

My language was already set to English in iOS. When I scroll through my albums then scroll back to the top, the app crashes every time.

Thanks. It works

There’s an update on the app store to build 756 that fixes the crashing issue. Now works at least with iPadOS 14.4 language set to german.

Thanks to the roon team for the quick fix!

1 Like

With the new version of core and app just launched, it works with OS languages other than English both in iOS and Mac OS

Little sad to read that here - little info from support that I could switch iOS fro. English back to German would have been nice.

But good - it works now , fine!

my language IS english and i get IOS Iphone (not ipad) app crashes constantly.

Roon crashes under IOS are not limited to this ridiculous language workaround. I am current on all software and hardware (iPhone) and Roon crashes a almost every time I switch to another album or source. On top
Of the obvious navigation issues, I’m about finished with this app. At best this is still 2 stars after major update

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: iPad Air Crashes

I have a same symptoms. My IOS app. keeps crashing always. (IOS : 15.5)

Welcome to the club. This is really getting old.

I’m just starting to test Roon but the app keeps crashing. Considering that this issue exits for a long time I in strong doubt that I will purchase Roon after my trail.

Hi Jan,
try to power cycle your iPhone once. This did the trick for me

1 Like

Thanks Chris, that did fix it. Can’t even remember when I had to reboot my iPhone :slight_smile:

They have a prototype (with the endpoint audio disabled) build that works. I’ve had it for a week and Roon is rock solid again on my iPhone. Reach out to @benjamin for the hook up.