iOS iPhone 7 crashing on bookmarks selection

using a Lenovo laptop - brand new, plenty powerful. Latest Windows. Latest Roon I just downloaded it last week.

Using an external hard drive with about 15k songs, along with Qobuz and tidal.

Created a bookmark to single out the music on my HDD, and it works fine on the core laptop and on my MacBook which I use sometimes To control the music when not using my iPhone…

On my iPhone, When I select the HDD bookmark, Roon crashes immediately. I’ve deleted the app, reset my phone and added and repeated this several times, still having the same issue. Please advise! Thank you! Kent

Hi @John_Kent,

I think the first step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Hey Dylan

Just now. 10:11 on the east coast USA.

Also - it may help you to know I’ve switched hard drives and am still having the same issue. iPhone just crashes the app…works fine on my MacBook and on the windows lenovo core.

Cheers!

kent

Hi @John_Kent,

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hi @John_Kent,

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye out for the diagnostics report, but unfortunately the report has not come in. I tried re-enabling diagnostics and still no luck, so I was hoping we could try this a different way.

I’ve sent you a PM with instructions on sending us the diagnostics report a different way. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.