Not relevant

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Not relevant

Connected Audio Devices

Not relevant

Number of Tracks in Library

Not relevant

Description of Issue

Using iOS remote app sharing, I can no longer at any of my own comments app doesn’t respond to clicking in the comments box

Hello @support any one care to comment on this one please.

Hi @CrystalGipsy ,

What do you mean by this? Can you share a screenshot of where you see this comments box?

I think @CrystalGipsy is referring to the Share option:

I can replicate this: the Comment box (Say something…) does not respond when tapped, making it impossible to enter text of your own.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @RBM ! I am able to reproduce the issue on my end, I will put a ticket in regarding this behavior, thanks for the report @CrystalGipsy .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Roon Core Machine

iOS 16.4

Networking Gear & Setup Details

N/A

Connected Audio Devices

N/A

Number of Tracks in Library

N/A

Description of Issue

The “comment” field does not accept any input in the ROON app for the Share function. This has been a problem for months.

1 Like

Yes, works on Windows as well. So far just seems to be iOS.

1 Like

Hi, it doesn’t work on my Android phone either? I have Google Pixel 7 Pro. But it works from my Desktop PC with Windows 11. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too, still doesn’t work in latest version, android, Samsung Galaxy S21+

Comment field in ‘Share Album’ blocked on iPad remote, not possible to enter information (no screen keyboard is presented when trying to access the field.

On my laptop - Roon remote - no issues at all

@Dirk_De_Taey, what version of Roon are you running on your Core and iPad? Is your Mac your Core?

It appears to be an issue when using iPad in portrait mode.

I can reproduce it on my 11” iPad Pro running iPadOS 16.6. None of the text fields seem to enable the keyboard.

When switching to landscape mode, all fields bring up the keyboard.

The same issue is also present on iPhone. Unfortunately the iPhone does not have the workaround of using landscape mode.

Phone app still not fixed this has been nearly 9 months now. @support is this going to get fixed?