iOS Roon remote disconnecting

Did this get resolved, and if so, how? I’m having the same exact issue and it’s getting pretty frustrating to say the least.

Hi @Duane_Smith,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is it just iOS remotes that are disconnecting or are other remotes having issues too?

I’m having the same issue. Very frustrating. Everything else works perfectly on my network, except for Roon. A solution would be appreciated.

This happens to me with my phone (when acting as a bridge) a lot when I’m at the other end of my house from my Roon Core; and I have a repeater at that, and am connected to it. But does not happen to my RoPieee thankfully. I guess those are always close enough to my repeater or primary wi-fi router.

Does your router have QoS settings? (It should) Check if WMM is enabled under QoS. Enable it, or any QoS features found disabled that seem like they may be pertinent. I once messed up my Roon experience by disabling QoS features.

For the record as my post above was moved into this thread … I am using the Android OS; a Note 8.

A post was split to a new topic: iPhone XR disconnecting from Roon

A post was split to a new topic: Remote disconnecting with Innuos Zen Core

2 posts were split to a new topic: iOS Roon remote is disconnecting