Ipad 5gen crash version 778

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon number)

NUC 6 5i syh
Win 10
16 ram

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Connected Ethernet via Dlink switch
Music on external hard drive 5t

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Cambridge CNX v2 (Ethernet)
Kef K-Uber ( rca )
Naim Nait 5si ( rca )
Kef 107 ( canare speaker cables)

Description Of Issue

IPad 5 gen iOS 14.4.1 Roon 778

The IPad crash whenever I start to scroll. It freezes.
It started on the new update 778.
Everything worked perfectly on the version before.
My IPhone 6s work well.

Thank you for your help

Add images

![image|375x500](upload://59WmtXp0pWRGX8oZQdnEnwvwIoQ.jpeg)

Hello @jpdspin ,

Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, it looks like we missed your message among the other Roon 1.8 release feedback. Are you still seeing this issue on the latest build of Roon?

Hello Noris, no worries.
Everything seems back to normal, my IPad is not freezing anymore whenever I scroll in menu’s.
I have another question for you and I’m not sure where to put it.
I did a thread on the subject but didn’t get any explanation.
I use my iPad pad has a Roon remote and to read the biography that I like, it’s fantastic. The big screen is there to show what’s paying mainly. Usually the screen is to far to read. So for me it is for the joy of seeing the album cover but…when I choose the album view it stick there, it doesn’t change. For me it’s like when I use to put a vinyl and look at the cover. I don’t find it logical that the image doesn’t change when the track change and on the playing now view, when I choose on a artist the album cover on the right corner, the next artists Roon can decide to put the lyrics rather than the album cover like I ask. Part of the pleasure of listening to a album is the art cover. I can imagine I’m not the only one. Why it’s not a view option to have the album cover showing for every track playing. The view could be with the album title and artist name at most, but a big beautiful picture of the album would be just normal in my mind.
If you have any opinion on that, it would be appreciated.
Have a nice day Noris

Hi @jpdspin

You can configure the Now Playing screen here:

1 Like

Hello Dylan, yes that’s a good feature, I will try it tomorrow and give you a update.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.