Ipad endpoint with bluetooth

Ha! That would give me a reason to (at least partly) disagree with @Brian – that’s a first. :slight_smile:

While I have little experience with using the router part, I’ve found that last-gen AEX’s are very reliable WiFi access points. At home I’ve had one since 2013 and is has yet to fail on me: strong signal, great stability. It has also behaved just fine with Roon (very fast reconnecting times with iOS/Android).

While these days a good mesh would probably be the best answer for WiFi, the AEX is still a great WAP/Switch. For friends having network eh… challenges, I’ve usually disabled the (mostly weak) WiFi in their ISP supplied routers and hooked up an AEX in bridging mode for WiFi duties. Great happiness ensued. :smiley:

1 Like

@koen and @pieterdvr ----- Thank you both for the touching base and taking the time to provide the requested feedback, the information is greatly appreciated!

Moving forward, being as this behavior appears to be readily reproducible while using your iPads as endpoints with the mentioned Bluetooth devices, I would like to enable diagnostics on your accounts so our techs can have a closer look into this behavior. However, before I do so, may I very kindly ask you both for the following information:

• Please reproduce the issue you are experiencing with the iPad endpoints + Bluetooth devices and note the time when the error occurs as well as the track/album that was playing at the time.

Once I have been provided with the requested timeframes/feedback from above, I will go ahead and enabled the mentioned diagnostics on your accounts.

-Eric