iPad keyboard no longer works for Roon

Since the last Roon update, The iPad Pro keyboard/trackpad no longer works. This is only the case with Roon, all other software is fine.

Roon Core Machine

Mac Mini M-1 16gb

Core and Endpoints connected via ethernet. The iPad via wifi(the problem remains if I connect ethernet to the iPad) (The problem also remains if I change to an external keyboard/mouse) it functions fine when I use my fingers directly on the screen. Elements flash when I click them with the trackpad(apple magic keyboard for iPad Pro), but the flashing elements seem to be displaced. Ie: click on play button and flashes items ~2 spaces above.

Connected Audio Devices

Various endpoints: Macs, Yamaha Reciever, Mac->DAC=>Headphones

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

IPad Pro trackpad/keyboard does not function with Roon yet works fine with all other apps. Restarting core and iPad does not help. Removing the keyboard from the iPad and unplugging power from keyboard(resets the keyboard) does not help. Using another ketboard/trackpad does not help. Other endpoints are fine… Macbook pro Keyboard/trackpad works fine on the Macbook itself. Problem started EXACTLY when I clicked ‘Update All’ in Roon

Hey @Jennifer_Kellogg,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your iPad keyboard. In order for us to get a better picture of your situation, I’ve re-added some system details to your original post that we’ll need to you fill out. The more detailed you can be, the better help it will be for us!

Simply select the edit option to your original post and you should be able to include new details for us.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.