iPad OS Bug Collection

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The recently “fixed” scrolling position does not work nearly as well as it should.

I often browse my Albums on my iPad 12.9" (2020).
Bug1: The stuttery view of album covers while browsing is not fit for the most expensive music player in my arsenal… My Bluesound and Lightning DS apps do a far better job of the visual experience (while browsing the albums or artistst)

Bug2: I decide to change view from horisontal to landscape (or vice versa) and hey? I lost my scroll position!.. (Not to the top, just a number of pages up or down from where i was)

Bug3: I select an album and view details. I may decide to play it or use the back button. And surprise, i lost my position (often one or two pages down) Now, where were i?

Bug4: When visiting a filtered bookmark, you cannot view an item without being sent back to the top when returning…:
https://youtu.be/jq6QlSDzORU

"Bug"5: The iPad app does not provide a “widget” for controlling playback from the lock screen.

Bug6: The iPad app does not respond to gestures and control from Magic Mouse 2 and the Magic Trackpad!!!

3 Likes

I have experienced no.s 1 to 4, so I’m certainly in agreement there, but in fairness 5 & 6 are more feature requests rather than bugs, imho…

Michael

2 Likes