iPad - Roon Remote - permanent scan symbol, although scan completed or no scan active

Since latest Roon Version

Best Regards

Joerg

Try rebooting ROCK.

Hi Carl,

I not try, I boot Rock every morning. So this is no solution.

Best Regards

Joerg

Hi @Joerg,

I’d like to take a look at logs to see what might be happening here. Can you please do the following:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service).

Hi Dylan,

Timestamp: 30.08.2021 17:25

If you need further information please contact me.

Thank you very much

Joerg

Thanks, @Joerg. We are looking into this and will follow up soon.

Hi @Joerg, I heard back from the QA team this morning. Unfortunately, I think we’re going to need a bit more information here. We’ve enabled an option on your account that has your Core output some advanced storage logging which will help us here. Can you do the same reboot process from above and send us another set of logs?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan, sorry for my late reply. Here comes the one you want

All the best

Joerg

1 Like

Hi @Joerg, just wanted to confirm that this is with the team and we’ll follow up ASAP.

1 Like

Hi Dylan, nice to read that.
I wish you and the Roon team a nice weekend.
All the best
Joerg

I’m sorry for the late response, @Joerg. I have a response from the team on their findings:

Can you please try removing this album (don’t delete it) from your watched folder and then reboot? Any change?

/Sound/Rock S-Z/Skaar/2021 - Waiting/

1 Like

Hi Dylan,
very impressiv.
That was it. I’m not really shure. It might have something to do with the ID-tagging of this album. But I’ve could’nt fix it yet.
Many, many thanks for this tip an the help from the Roon team. Now I have an approach to a solution.
All the best
Joerg

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.