iPhone app freezes

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK on a NUC machine (Intel i5). Roon is Up to date.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi 5ghz

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

My NUC is plugged on my router. My bluesound (WiFi) node 2i is plugged on usb on my DAC

Description Of Issue

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.4, everything is up to date.

But the Roon app always freezes as soon as I open it. It is perfectly useless.

I have this issue for about 2 weeks.

I don’t have this issue on my iPad neither on my Samsung galaxy tab s7 +.

I tried everything, deleting the app, reinstall Roon on my NUC, nothing works.

Thanks for your help.

Try deleting the Roon app, then rebooting the iPhone and then reinstall the Roon app.

Mine kept crashing last week on iPhone so I deleted and restarted the phone then reinstalled and that fixed it.

Hi @Pierre_JAKOB

Apologies for the trouble! Did Carl’s suggestion above help? Let us know!

I already tried all of that, didn’t work.

Yesterday I tried to delete all the settings and the database on my NUC and reinstalled it from a backup, and that fixed my issue.

So everything is working fine today.

Thank you.

The app on my iPhone 11 is doing exactly the same thing! Only been using Roon for a short time and have loved it but may have to give up on it if this continues as just not usable anymore.

I have a similar issue with similar setup
, started today after update the app. The screen freezes and I can’t access anything

Nuc rock
iPhone 12 Pro latest update
Deleted the app 3 times and rebooted the nuc

When the app begins the initial setup it recognize the nuc but once it switches to the main page it freezes

I have a similar issue with similar setup
, started today after update the app. The screen freezes and I can’t access anything

Nuc rock
iPhone 12 Pro latest update
Deleted the app 3 times and rebooted the nuc

When the app begins the initial setup it recognize the nuc but once it switches to the main page it freezes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.