iPhone Keeps Losing iPhone Audio Zone

Roon Core Machine

iMac Mini M1, 2020
 mac osMonteray 12.5

When I use my iPhone to stream my Roon library to a Blu-tooth receiver in the same room, the Audio Zone gets periodically lost, especially when I leave the room and come back. I need to unload and reload Roon on my phone to get it back. The suggestion of going into “Settings → Audio” is no good since that path no longer exists.

How can I get my iPhone to keep the iPhone Audio Zone?

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Does the phone remain in the room? Can you please complete more information about your setup, and provide details of the Bluetooth device etc. Where is your core, how is it connected to the network, what media are you streaming?

Hey @Cameron_Hughes,

Ben here with the technical support team, I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you’re still running into connectivity issues?

@Martin_Webster is leading you in the right direction with the questions they’ve asked. Please provide the following information about your full setup, as this information is crucial for the team to know to better help with finding your solution:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.