Is Qobuz down right now?

Thanks that useful! I’m not sure I understand what that is showing though. It seems to say there has been 100% uptime since august 25th, am I misreading it?

No not sure either as I know it’s been down a lot as it affected none Roon users on Naims forum at times as well yet nothing shows for it. When it does I could always use Tidal so not my internet. But I go with the reported issues. On days when it is affected you get a very big spike. But it’s also hard to say what region this is for or if it’s the entire coverage.

1 Like

I interpret the chart as follows: Green show uptime. Red shows downtime. The bar at the bottom show the last 24 hours The bars at top show other days. So, last 24 hours all clear (green). Several downtime episodes (red) over the previous days.

Speaking of Qobuz vs Tidal: I’ve been having problems with Qobuz stability, and am unsure if it’s just my internet service (which has also been acting up) or Qobuz specifically. So today I signed up for Tidal using the Black Friday deal. Too early to tell any differences wrt stability. But I swear I’m hearing an SQ difference, with Tidal sounding worse, comparing same track, same resolution (44.1/16) with MQA turned off. Tidal sounds…flatter. Qobuz has an airiness and greater detail that I’ve really liked the months I’ve been using it. Not sure if Im imagining. I wasn’t expecting to hear a difference. Anyone else think they hear a difference?

Only really for MQA material, everything else sounded the same if it was the same master and release.

Same here at Spain, @Geoff_Coupe. When I use Qobuz, it uses to be available.

OK, thanks. Will have to do more careful comparison listening.

Qobuz application and streaming is working for me right now, but their website is down!

502 Bad Gateway (qobuz.com)

EDIT: After about 15 minutes downtime, its back

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.