Is Roon of Value to Me?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I did cancel that when I moved from that neighbourhood
It was organic and locally grown so for 1 week it was the price of roon for 1 month (after the increased price:)

1 Like

I bet it tasted magnificent though. I’m feeling hungry just thinking about it. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes it did. Nothing like that I have ever had. The kids were young and we bought in to the organic food marketing and online life. When they started Kindergarden and tasted “real” nestle food we slowly give up the madness.

2 Likes

Good to see there are advantages to be had from strikes!

1 Like

I’ve bought the Affinity suite of apps. Much cheaper than the Adobe stuff.

When it comes to Roon. I was halfway through my 2nd annual subscription when I decided to buy the lifetime subscription last month.

I could afford it at the moment and decided to go for it before the recent price increase went into effect.

Roon is replacing Audirvāna Studio x2 here, which will expire in July. I do like AS in general but after 2 years it’s still a buggy mess. Roon on the other hand just works.

Sure a lifetime isn’t cheap but in 4.5 years it will be paid off and then it’s basically free. I’m using Roon both at home and away from home. So for me it’s well worth the money.

1 Like