Issue loading database after 1.7

I am having exactely the same problem, so it is not a one off. Please solve this issue ASAP and provide a patch covering this scenario for all affected users.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @Ricardo_del_Pino,

Apologies for the difficulties here.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, can I please request that you submit a manual copy of your logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over tome would be via a shared Dropbox / Google Drive link.

Thank you.

Hi @noris, thanks for your message. Please find the requested information here in this link
As I said the situation is identical to the one described in this thread. I started experiencing the issue inmediately after the version of my server was updated. I performed a restore from a backup but the software modify again the database and the restoration does not make any difference.
I hope you guys can help here and solve the issue, I have spent a lot of time and money in this DB and I wouldn’t like to even think in a loss of information because of an upgrade.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @Ricardo_del_Pino,

Thank you for sending the additional information and I appreciate your patience until I had a chance to discuss your case with our technical team. The technical team reviewed the information and I just received some feedback for you:

1. Can I please request that you send me a copy of your Roon ROCK’s Database by using these instructions? The best way to get this database over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either do let me know and I can provide an alternate upload method.

2. Can you try stopping RoonServer from running in the ROCK Web UI, accessing your Database Location/RoonServer folder then deleting only your RoonServer/Cache folder? After performing this, please restart RoonServer in the ROCK WebUI.

Can you let me know once you have performed these two steps or if you have any questions?

Hi Noris,
Regarding your first bullet, I am affraid I don´t have enough free space in the cloud at the moment. Please provide me with the alternate method you mentioned for uploading the database (5.5 GB)
About the second bullet, I tried with no success.
Thanks for your support, I really hope we can solve this issue soon…

Hi @Ricardo_del_Pino,

I just sent you a private message. Thanks!

Hello @Ricardo_del_Pino,

We’ve recently released Roon 1.7 (Build 521) which includes changes that should improve this behavior. Please give it this a try and let us know how it goes!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team at Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.