Issue loading your database

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Sonictransport I5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000, netgear gs324switch, Everything hard wired in using ethernet cables and fiber optic cables for opticalrendu

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Cambridge Audio CXN 2 streamer with OpticalRendu in USB port

Description Of Issue

Everything worked great but now I receive a message that there was an issue opening your database. Unable to open roon. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @john_couger,

I am so sorry that your post didn’t get the attention it deserved until today. I hope it is not too late. And please, accept my apology for our delay :pleading_face:

I was wondering if you’re still running into this error? We’d love to help.

Please help me too. I have the same problem. I did report it a couple of days ago but have not received a response.

Thanks

Hey @Randy_Hatcher1,

Thanks so much for creating your own thread. It looks like Noris, one of our technicians is already helping:

I hope it gets sorted out soon :nerd_face:

I thought I responded to it too suggested something about the m.2 SSD boot drive. However, the next day I could no longer access it, perhaps delisted or made private or something. Is there still a thread you can link me to it (not the March 20 thread above)?

Hey @wklie,

I’m sorry for replying this late and for having to ask for clarification. How can I help? If you’re looking for your posts, you can find them on your community profile by navigating to Preferences → Activity.

:pray: