Issue Nucleus plus and Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus Plus and Qobuz.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Receiver T&A R 1000 E

Description Of Issue
The System does not work since yesterday at least. But I can play my files on my SSD in the Nucleus still. So obviously Streaming has an issue. The System seems to work (or search) but music does not start. T&A display does not show up the title. only „Roon ready“. I switched off and on many times and even locked out and in with my Qobuz account. but still the same problem.

My T&A stand alone with Qobuz still works. Trying to play same songs via Nucleus plus platform instructed by Roon App on iPad does not!

Before it did. So something changed.
Do you know, there are problems Nucleus connecting to Qobuz?

Hello @Guido_Schickentanz, please share details of your network. Specifically, how the Nucleus and T&A are connected.

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so the team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build) [Nucleus +]
  • Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)

• Audio devices in use [ T+A R 1000 E]
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.