Issue opening Roon

I am having an issue just opening the roon application on my Dell lap top, ( windows 10)

Hi @George_Barberoglou,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t start Roon

I am becoming repetitive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Try 3 things

1 manufacturer video driver not Windows
2 Restart everything, Internet, Router everything
3 Progressively restart in order waiting between devices until they are stable

If that fails wait for @support

Hi @George_Barberoglou — Sorry for the trouble here. Please try the below and if you’re still seeing issues follow the Next Steps to send us logs!

• Reboot the Windows machine
  • Uninstall and reinstall the graphics drivers directly from the manufacturer’s website
  • Download .NET Framework and reinstall it

Next Steps

If none of the above helps, please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link .

We’ll also want to take a look at Event Viewer logs, please send those as well:

1. Press Win + R and type eventvwr.msc
  2. Press OK – this should open Event Viewer window
  3. From the left sidebar go to Windows Logs > Application
  4. Right click on the Application subsection and pick Filter Current Log... from the context menu

1. On the Filter tab for the Logged section pick a parameter Last 30 days and press OK

1. Right click on the Application subsection again and pick Save filtered log file as.. from the context menu
  2. Enter the log file name, for e.g. Roon_USERNAME , and press Save

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.