Issue or red herring: nw_path_close_fd Failed to close guarded necp fd 15 [9: Bad file descriptor]

(Greg Hill) #1

I’ve been experiencing regular, but unpredictable, “lost server”. Troubleshooting this is out of my league but clicking around led me check out the console, where I’m finding a whole lotta error messages, as shown.

I haven’t had a dropped server connection since I’ve been watching the console logs and the attached perhaps has nothing to do with that issue, but I’m wondering do we have problem here?

(Noris) #3

Hello @Greg_Hill1,

The screenshot you posted doesn’t tell us much, can you please use this thread as a guide and post more information regarding this issue?

Specifically:

• What Core are you using?
  • How is it connected to the network?
  • What is the model/manufacturer of your networking gear?
  • What Roon Remotes are you seeing this issue on?

Thanks,
Noris

(Greg Hill) #4

Thanks for the response. The drops seem to have stopped, even though I’ve changed nothing. Will let sleeping dogs lie… until something changes.

(Noris) #5

Hi @Greg_Hill1,

Thanks for letting me know that the issue went away. If it comes back again feel free to private message me and I will re-open this thread.

Thanks,
Noris

(system) closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.