Issue with DMC 600SE device + Roon

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @shlomo_reichani,

It looks like the thread was automatically closed before I got a chance to see your latest message, so I have gone ahead and re-opened it.

I donā€™t believe you have provided network setup information yet, can you please let me know the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear and how the Core and NUC are connected to the network here? This will be useful in debugging the behavior youā€™re seeing.

Hi Noris
Thanks for come back. On last couple of days it seems stable and functioning ā€¦ I do not see the NUC disappear from the settingsā€¦
I hope this continue as it is nowā€¦ As for your questions I own a router dedicated to only my Stereo System and my Home Theather. My internet at this network is strong and about 90mb/s. My NUC is also dedicated to music only. It is connected to the network via Ethernet and connected also via expensive audiophiles USB cable. I believe that what missing was updates not taken in all the chainā€¦So I did install all Roons server Bridge to all devicesā€¦ maybe that was the issueā€¦Sure hope so .
Shlomo

2 Likes