Issue with playlist from TIDAL

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux core Roon 1.6 build 416 stable (64 bits)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Tp-Link as switches and Sophos firewall XG as firewall

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lumin - wire network, Sonos - wire network, iPhone - wifi network

Description Of Issue

Hi,

When I do use the tidal app on my iPhone I do see the new Beyonce Spirit single in the Pop Life Tidal’s playlist.

When I go to Roon In the same play list I can’t see that title on top.

What I already did:

• restart Roon
  • Clear cache by deleting the cache directory content
  • Refresh button on tidal in browse

Nothing is working. I do have another tidal’s playlist (French Strut) which is updated using that process but not that one but others didn’t refresh correctly.

Is there another way to try ?

Why is the tidal refresh button not available on tidal’s playlist level (only on top tidal level) ?

As I’m using at the same time on different locations tidal, I do have an account for Roon which is different from the account I do use on my iPhone. I own a family subscription for Tidal. That’s why I can’t test my personal playlist sync. And for that part it doesn’t matters if it works or not.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Jean-Yves_Dehon,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I went ahead and added this playlist to my Roon collection and I am properly seeing spirit in the playlist listing:

I am, however, seeing some strange behavior here in that Billie Elish’s “Bad Guy” track does not appear in Roon when it does on TIDAL’s end. I am going to reach out to our QA team for closer inspection into this issue and I will be sure to let you know once I hear back from them,.

Hi,

Did you got any update on that topic ?

Thanks.

Hi @Jean-Yves_Dehon,

Apologies for the delay here, I just checked the ticket and I see that QA has been unable to reproduce this issue, are you still seeing different track counts for this playlist?

If you are still experiencing this issue, can I please ask you to perform a manual TIDAL sync in Roon -> Services -> Edit button next to TIDAL -> Sync Library Now?

Does manually syncing the playlist allow all the tracks to be properly displayed or are there still other tracks missing? If other tracks are missing, can you let me know which track it is?

A post was split to a new topic: Playlist sync issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.