Issue with playlist from TIDAL

(Jean-Yves Dehon) #1

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux core Roon 1.6 build 416 stable (64 bits)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Tp-Link as switches and Sophos firewall XG as firewall

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lumin - wire network, Sonos - wire network, iPhone - wifi network

Description Of Issue

Hi,

When I do use the tidal app on my iPhone I do see the new Beyonce Spirit single in the Pop Life Tidal’s playlist.

When I go to Roon In the same play list I can’t see that title on top.

What I already did:

• restart Roon
  • Clear cache by deleting the cache directory content
  • Refresh button on tidal in browse

Nothing is working. I do have another tidal’s playlist (French Strut) which is updated using that process but not that one but others didn’t refresh correctly.

Is there another way to try ?

Why is the tidal refresh button not available on tidal’s playlist level (only on top tidal level) ?

As I’m using at the same time on different locations tidal, I do have an account for Roon which is different from the account I do use on my iPhone. I own a family subscription for Tidal. That’s why I can’t test my personal playlist sync. And for that part it doesn’t matters if it works or not.

Thanks in advance.

(Noris) #3

Hi @Jean-Yves_Dehon,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I went ahead and added this playlist to my Roon collection and I am properly seeing spirit in the playlist listing:

I am, however, seeing some strange behavior here in that Billie Elish’s “Bad Guy” track does not appear in Roon when it does on TIDAL’s end. I am going to reach out to our QA team for closer inspection into this issue and I will be sure to let you know once I hear back from them,.