Issue with Qobuz (bought records)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Surface i5
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritzbox 7590, Ethernet to core, all others via WIFI

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries G2/Vega G2/Leo GX
Description Of Issue

I am a Qobuz Sublime+ subscriber. Just as an example: there is an album „Inside Llewyn Davis“, where the streaming is limited to a subset of albums (guess because of licensing issues). I purchased that record and it shows as „my albums“ in the Qobuz app. In hirez. Now, when I go to Roon, it shows up in my album list, but the songs that have the playing restrictions can still not be played. This seems to toggle every once in a while (sometimes I can play them, sometimes not). It seems like the connection to Qobuz, giving me the authorization to play all songs (as it is a purchased album) does not work properly. I am also noticing that sometimes, when I search for albums, Qobuz finds are shown, sometimes not. And I cannot replicate the circumstances under which it works and when not. This is really annoying. It is not related to my network connection.

Using Lightning from Auralic always works fine. I can play all records from that album. No issue. Only in Roon I have this strange behaviour.

Any clues?

Have you checked your purchased copy as primary?
Click on Versions to verify
Dirk

Hi @Alejandro_Alcalde_Ra,

Can you share a screenshot of this album so we can see which tracks you’re seeing as unavailable?

Generally speaking, if tracks are unavailable via a streaming subscription, these will not be available for streaming in Roon even if purchased in Qobuz. The best option here would be to download the album and add it to a Roon watched folder for local use.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.