Issue with Roon - Two Missing Nodes after Windows Computer Crash (ref#UATY7C)

What best describes your playback issue?

· Other

Is there a specific error message you see? If so, please select from the following options:

· Other

Please try to reboot your Roon Server and check to see if this helps.

· Rebooting my Server had no effect, the issue remains

Please try to reboot and unplug/replug in your affected audio device and check to see if this helps.

· Rebooting and unplugging/replugging my audio device, the issue remains

Please open your Roon Remote and select the "System Output" Zone and try to play to it. Do you encounter any playback errors with this Zone?

· I don't have a System Output available, but I'd like to keep troubleshooting

Please try fully rebooting your network equipment

· No, I'm still having trouble

An issue with playback on System Output and another zone often indicates a network security problem. *Check your firewall(s)* to ensure that *Roon*, *RoonServer *and *RAATServer* are allowed to properly communicate

· I'm still having problems / This isn't relevant to me

Does the issue happen with local library music, streaming service music, or both?

· Both local and streaming content are affected

Please try playing content of a lower sample rate (44.1kHz or 48kHz). Do you still have the same issue?

· No, lower sample rates are still affected

What is the model/manufacturer of the affected audio device(s) and the connection type?

· A Sugden A21 amp and a Rega am. A very complex system my husband set up with an audio technician.

Describe the issue

I have enjoyed Roon that was connected to 3 nodes (not remote). The Windows computer crashed (not the network) and upon reboot, two of my nodes (the ones for the best external speakers) do not appear. I tried all the empty nodes, no luck. I tried the node for my deceased husband's mobile (now disconnected) and voila, the music plays on the cheap speakers connected to the computer. NOTE: I did not set up this system. All the techno discussions on the website are WAYYY beyond me and everybody I know. HELP!!! I need phone support. Roon serves me a large collection of digitized music as well as Qobuz.

Describe your network setup

Modem/Router is Arris (I did reboot, no luck). Computer networking is ethernet. ing is

Hi @Steven_Hecht,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

As a next step, could you please go to sonicorbiter.com and check to make sure your Office Sonore OpticalRendu is still in Roon Ready mode?

We’ll be on standby for your reply. :pray: