Issue with SELEKT DSM with the Davaar 75

I am using a SELEKT DSM with the Davaar 75 Build 360 (4.75.360) .
A similar problem is occurring.
I select an album and press “Play now”, And I start another Album “Play From Here”, then it will stop halfway.

Hi @ucchi,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this issue occur with any other endpoints?

• What’s not working
  1. Select an album and press “Play now”
  2. Select another album’s song during playback, “Play From Here”, the playback starts
    and stops after a while.
    Attached image
    “The Stranger” playback stopped at 02:26.
    Playback is not possible even when stopped / restarted. Playback does not proceed after 02:26.
  • How often the issue occurs
    Occurs every time after upgrading to Davaar 75 Build 360.

Setup

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
    iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) 3GHz Core i5 16GB DDR4 + Catalina 10.15.3
    Roon 1.7 (Build 511)

• Networking details
    iMac — Ethernet – SW HUB (Bonn N8) – Ethernet --SELEKT DSM

• Audio devices in use
    SELEKT DSM (Katalyst DAC) + Davaar 75 Build 360

• Library details
    External 4TB HDD connected to iMac via USB3
    55,792 Tracks
    4,702 Albums

Thanks for the update, @ucchi!

I’d like to get a report over to the team about what you’re seeing, but I’m hoping we can get a little more information first. Can you reproduce this issue and record a video of what you’re seeing? Please also make a note of the time that the issue occurs and respond here with a link to the video and the timestamp. I’ll enable diagnostics and pass this information along to the team to investigate.

Thanks!

I can record videos (Mac + QuickTime Player), but I want to give it directly to support only.
Can you tell me how to send it to support only?

Hi @ucchi,

You can share it with me via a shared Dropbox link or any other file sharing service link. You can send this directly to me in a private message here on the site. I’ll message you shortly and you can reply to that message with the link.