Issue with Tidal Syncing

Hi Greg,
I don’t see the sync option either in the Windows app or in the Chrome browser version?? Roon is also not syncing properly and am not sure what;s happening here now.
Is there a limit on playlist size in terms of tracks do you know?

Hi Phil,

I moved your post to a new topic so it can get some attention.

The Tidal sync icon is in the Roon app. I believe you must be looking in the Tidal app.

In Roon you can find it in Roon’s Tidal Browser located under the 3 line icon at the top left of the screen.

Let me know if that helps your syncing issue.

I’m not sure if there’s a maximum number of tracks in playlists. Maybe someone else can jump in and answer this question.

Cheers, Greg

1 Like

Hello @Phil_Knowles,

As far as I am aware, TIDAL has a 10,000 Favorited album overall limit, and this would likely apply to playlists as well, please see this thread: (Add To Library not working [Tidal Favorites Limit Reached]). How exactly is your TIDAL not syncing properly? Can you please post a screenshot after following Greg’s instructions?

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks @noris
I did have the app and Roon mixed up but was syncing via the settings. The sync was not working as on Tidal my main list had 82 songs in but on Roon it was still showing 64.
I have just logged in today and synced…the same result but then went to the app and changed the name of the playlist. Once that was synced, the track count was back in sequence. Not sure exactly what was not working but the name change seemed to trigger the full sync or at least spotting tracks that had changed.
I don’t know whether this was a Roon side or Tidal side issue though.

Thanks for letting me know that info @Phil_Knowles. It may have been an intermittent connectivity issue but if it occurs again please let me know the exact local time in your country (ex. 2:48PM) that you notice the behavior again and I can enable diagnostics mode for your account to see if there are any Roon errors displayed at that timestamp.

Thanks,
Noris