Issues after latest update. albums not showing. Roon Rock database now 96% of 232gb

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock I5 NUC Gen7. 8gb RAM. Internal 256gb SSD. Library connected directly via USB 2.0 with HDD in powered caddie.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Unmanaged switch to HPE Office connect 1820 router via ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Direct connection via USB to SIngxer Su-6 then to DisrectStream DAC via I2S

Issue

Roon did a complete reread of all my libraries. Is this normal behaviour?

This is the third issue my Roon installation since January. 2 of these were immediately after a major update. I’m starting to get nervous about applying updates now. I cannot see why my setup should be prone to these sorts of issues.

You might want to give some more details about this to the support team. It almost sounds as though Roon loses contact with the storage device on occasion.

Also, when you say “Roon Rock database now 96% of 232gb”, do you mean that in the Roon Database and Settings section of the web UI it now reads: “4% of 232 GB available”? Because “96% of 232 GB available” is perfectly normal.

Geoff, you are right. Much to my embarrassment, I read the percentage the wrong way round. So it is 96% available, not 96% used. Do’h!

Not to worry - we’ve all been there…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.