Things have been running with a hitch (new user) 192 files and dsd files short start of track the stop, plus roon has been cutting out. Using a Chord QuetEX dac in exclusive modeif that helps
Any suggestions to resolve would be apprecitaed. If i try to play a dsd file the dac doesnt see it, and the192 files you get like 10 seconds then it switches itself off.
Hi @Robert_Burns — Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you’re observing. The report is very appreciated!
To start, may I kindly ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use and how the devices are connected, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Additionally, can you confirm the following for me:
- Have you tried playing these tracks directly on the Core machine or any other network devices? Is it exhibiting the same behavior everywhere, or just the DAC you mentioned above?
- What is your experience with this device outside of Roon?
- Can you please include a screenshot of signal path leaving Roon when the behavior occurs?
- You can view the signal path here
- Can you please include screenshots of the playback settings being used for the device, including all of the tabs in the device setup window?
Lastly, can you clarify the following for me:
Things have been running with a hitch (new user) 192 files and dsd files short start of track the stop
Is the track starting briefly, and then stopping?