Issues with Discover Daily

Hi Kirsten,

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in, I also have this problem. The root issue is not having Discover Daily available in Roon… so I have to save my Discover Daily to a playlist, sync’ Tidal in Roon, then play this playlist (previously known as Discover Daily) in Roon. What a hassle, but this has uncovered a dilemma where none of the playlists that I have created in Tidal appear in Roon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jamie

Start your own thread rather than adding to a year old one, it will be seen then.

Will do, thanks.

Hi @Jamie_Burrows ,

I’ve split your post off from the previous thread so that we can assist you better. Can you please fill out the following form so that we can better understand your setup?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Are there any screenshots that you can share of the behavior? Let us know, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.