Issues with play from here and queue

Hi @STEPHEN_ANDREWS ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is appreciated.

Moving forward, as a general rule we strongly recommend against downgrading to previous builds when an issue arises as this not only has the potential to cause other problems, but will make troubleshooting the issue at hand much more difficult. Furthermore, to help us understand this behavior you are reporting may I very kindly ask you to provide the following:

Setup details:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify the make and model of the “roon phone” you are noticing the issue with. Please also make sure that is is up to date with the current version of the application. Here is an example from my Nexus 6p (path: “settings” - > “about”):

screenshot_20171226-153354_1024

Issue details:

“As I think I mentioned I press play album and it will play the album all scrambled up. The highs sound pretty harsh.”

• Can you please provide a screenshot of your signal path when the above is heard.

• Do you notice the above issue when playing content to all of your active audio zones or is it isolated to a single zone?

• When the above is heard during playback is it with the same content every time (i.e sample rate, etc)?

“The queue is messed up and isn’t working correctly. I tried it on many devices and its the same.”

• When you saye the queue “isn’t working” what exactly are you seeing? Having a screenshot displaying the issue would be very helpful.

-Eric