Issues with Squeezebox players

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows10, i7, 24GB ram, SSD, roon server 555

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi from Altibox tv/broadband router, model FMG 3542

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Two Squeezebox Touch, one Squeezebox Receiver, two Chromecast Audio, iphone, ipad, PC

Description Of Issue

Lately (3-4 days), after roon sw updates, all my Squeezeboxes are stuttering, stops playing and are popping in and out of my players list (Zones list) When music stops Roon says “Select Audio Zone” for 10-20 seconds and than the player appears again and I can press play to continue playing but 5-20 seconds later it all happens over again.
If I instead choose to play on my iphone, ipad, pc or chromecasts things are working fine, only the 3 Squeezeboxes are experiencing the issue.
I have restarted everything and things seemed a little bit better yesterday but all bad again today.
I have a Daphile server which I can boot up and verify if the Squeezeboxes seems OK there.

BR
Terje

Does the same happen with the Windows firewall off?

Thanks, will check it tomorrow…

Thanks @ogs for pointing me towards the firewall. Some win update had messed up firewall settings for roon.exe and raatserver.exe on my Core :angry:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.