Issues with TIDAL after switching to new router

Can you assist me with a solution to the above problem? I face the same issues: I have access to Tidal via phone, web interface; I get an error retrieving account info on Roon, I have no access to internet radio and Tidal. I run Roon 1.6 on a NUC7.
I suspect the new network router (recently renewed by the provider) is involved in this problem, but I can not find any guidance setting this new router up properly for Roon. Never had an issue with the old router.

Ben

Restart the NUC? This can be the first thing to check. next if you changed your ISP/Router then DNS could be the issue.

Hi @Ben_Lich,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to access the Web UI?

As wizardofoz suggested, I would definitely recommend rebooting the Core as well as all networking gear and see if there is any change here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.