Issues with Tidal log in

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)**

I have been signed into Tidal since I have had Roon, over a year. Yesterday I was kicked out of tidal in rooo, and am not able to log in. I get a bad password or user name error. I can sign in to Tidal with this password in the Tidal app on my laptop. Please help.

Note my roon core runs on a sonicTransporter i5

Note, I can play all the music on my NAS.

Thanks,

Arnie

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT G

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL login problems in Roon

Restart your Core…shut down the machine and reboot it.

Restarting the core did not solve the issue.

support will likely want more details per the info requested in the original post…networking details etc etc that were not provided in your first post.

Hi @Arnold_Spieker,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Often times a reboot will resolve this type of issue, but since that didn’t seem to help here, please try the following:

• Stop RoonServer on the Core machine
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

Dylan,

I stopped Roon Server via sonicOrbiter and the restarted it. I can now log into Tidal.

Thanks for the help.

Arnie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.