Since some time I have some issues with Tidal functionality. Basically I have two types of issues:
- Track currently not available from Tidal quite often (at least 2 or 3 times per day). Almost always when I try again the same track it does work and plays the track
- When after a search I select an artist and choose Discography. I get a message that Discography is unavailable. When I do a fwe steps back and select the artist again and select discography, it eventually works but not always from the first retry.
This issue caught my attention like a week ago but it was there before.
- Roon Core & Streamer
. Pink Faun 2.16x AMD Ryzen 8 Core, 16GB. Euphony Linux. 4TB on board
- Roon 1.8 (790) on Core and remote(iOS and OSX)
- Melco S100 network switch. Fiber connection to main switch
- Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet Cat8 from Melco to Pink Faun
- USB and Coax outputs in use. Connected to Chord Mscaler and Chord Hugo TT2
- My library is on the Roon Core / Streamer. Using Tidal for streaming