iTunes playlist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon nucleus version 1.7 build 505

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
ISB

Description Of Issue
I am using a Roon nucleus. I am no longer using an apple computer. At some point I imported iTunes playlists. I no longer have this computer. I am unable to delete these iTunes playlists. The error message I get says I have to delete these playlists from iTunes. iTunes is no longer part of my system. How do I delete these playlists if I no longer have the computer I used to make these playlists?

Scott

Hi @Scott_Savold,

Can you share a screenshot of what you see in Roon as well as the message that comes up when you try to delete?

As you can see, I can’t edit or delete the playlist. The delete icon is grayed out.

Hi @Scott_Savold,

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage?

Is the iTunes XML file located in one of these watched folder still?

I resolved the issue for now. Went to settings/storage/edit/ unchecked import iTunes playlists. XML files are somewhere but I can’t find them. This is good enough for now. Thank you.

Scott

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.