Jim_F - no recent posts - is he ok?

Has anyone heard from Jim_F? I have not seen a post from him recently and wanted to be certain he was okay. He is a very nice communicator.

1 Like

Have you tried sending him a PM? Or even @Jim_F?

1 Like

He is alive and well.
He liked one of my posts about an hour ago.

He did mention a while back that he was taking a breather from much active posting for a while

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I was concerned.

3 Likes

He was quite active on the Audirvāna forum during the summer months

3 Likes

Good to know that all is well.

1 Like

I was worrying too but got a like from him recently. Itā€™s funny how you notice when people who whether or not you agree with but respect their views stop posting so much. @killdozer i noticed wasnā€™t posting as much recently but I also got a like from him so I stopped worrying.

3 Likes

Well, if I did not like him, I would not worry about him, but I doā€¦and I do. Seriously. He is very gracious, knows a lot and has a great dog. Thanks to all that confirmed that he has been around, merely not posting as frequently.

3 Likes

Fully agree.

2 Likes

Was wondering the same thing, glad to know that he is Okay.

1 Like

maybe something we should all do from time to time :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been a little (a lot) less active recently post getting married. I was also wondering about Jim, thanks @garye for drawing my attention here.

4 Likes

Hes stepped back about since getting married ! That and itā€™s very easy to overdose on this forum and get easily wound up by it. Sometimes time out is the best way. I need to but addiction is hard to break. :wink:

2 Likes

sometimes my wife thinks Iā€™m working for Roonā€¦well actually a lot of the time :grimacing:

she just read this and corrected me - ALL the time.

4 Likes

I responded to his support thread in public, which naturally got unlisted. Iā€™d like to know that his support issue is resolved. And if it is resolved, what was done to resolve it.

1 Like

I think Roons number one fan suddenly wasnā€™t anymore when his nucleus broke, but as his support threat was promptly unlisted, itā€™s hard to know for sure. I hope it was satisfactorily resolved.