Jplay not working with Roon

Hello from Germany,
I have now since 2 Roon releases the same problem of not being able to play the JPlay zone which worked before 1.4. I updated today to 1.5 , same phenomon.
It goes like this:

• the jplay zone can be selected
  • when playing an album, it starts to render but does not get over the 0:0 second time. It rests there showing left to the piece title that it „plays“ and after around 10 seconds it jumps to the next piece, and so on and so on.

Any idea what this could mean?

Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Adrian

I have the same issue any help is appreciated

I noticed an improvement going from Plex and Kodi to JPlay. I thought I heard an improvement between JPlay and Roon, but I struggled with that decision. I focused on specific parts of a couple of test tracks looking for specific spatial cues, texture, etc, and there was no difference. Doing this over a few tracks pretty much cemented my decision to no longer pursue JPlay. Prior to that test I tried to get Jplay and Roon to work and it’s not reliable. I had to write a reset script and assign it to a Harmony button for those times when JPlay would stop working and require a restart which means restarting the Upnp bridge service. I like my songs to start properly so losing the first 2-3 seconds is annoying. I’m sticking with Roon for playback…