The above video demonstrates what I’m experiencing. I start on the Roon home screen and first attempt to scroll using the slider on the side of the window. It’s a little jumpy at parts… but not too bad. Next I switch to the scroll wheel. It starts out OK, but then goes crazy and jumps around everywhere.
My core exists on a seprate Linux server, I’m just using the Windows App for control.
Some notes on my setup:
- Core 19-10850K / 64GB RAM / 2TB NVME SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (516.94 Driver)
- Windows 11 Pro 22H2
- Logitech MX Master 3 (Ratcheting Scroll Mode)
This “jumpy” scrolling behavior is all throughout the Roon application. It’s really off-putting.
Hi @kopas ,
Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, we are working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone following the 2.0 release.
We appreciate the video. This behavior seems very peculiar, as it does not reflect typical behavior. Can you please try to create a Backup of your Roon database and then reinstall the Windows Roon app?
- Create a Backup of your current database
- Exit out of Roon
- Navigate to your Roon Database Location
- Find the folder that says “Roon”
- Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
- Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
- Connect to existing database
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.