Just bought a Nucleus and need help

I just bought a refurbished Nucleus from the nice folks at Moon Audio and I can’t seem to get it connected. I believe I am doing something wrong, but can’t isolate it. I had used my MacBook as a Core before I purchased the Nucleus, but took the Roon software off before installing the Nucleus into my system. I think this is one of the problems though.

I was able to get my iPhone to see the Nucleus and it started an update and has been doing that for 30 minutes. I currently have version 1.6 (build 416) stable, but the phone keeps spinning for an update.

WIFI is working and all things are connected.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi @Michael_Amato,

Can you access the Nucleus Web Administration Interface? If you give the Nucleus a reboot does the update download afterward?

I just found that! Most useful. I will report back.

I have it up and running. I was able to reinstall the software from there and it is working great! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Michael_Amato,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.