Just three rows of album art after 1.6

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core on i5 NUC running Debian

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired on managed HP switches, remote on laptop with win 7, Android TAB for remote control wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

microRendu/Mutec/Devialet

Description Of Issue

Before 1.6 I had four rows of covers (albums) on the laptop screen (1600x900). After 1.6 I can only get three. Is there a way to get back four rows?

Hi @ogs,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here in Roon along with a screenshot of Settings | General?

Are you experiencing this with both the Windows machine and the Android device?

Can you verify what the scaling options are set to on your Windows machine?

Sure. Just the Windows laptop. No scaling so 1600x900. I’ve tried scaling earlier. In Windows 7 it tends to screw up some programs’ display or font handling. If I enable “Auto-hide the taskbar” I get four rows, but this is not a useful solution for me. I have a suspicion that it is the size of the footer in 1.6 that triggers this. The footer size in 1.5 and earlier was just a few pixels smaller and that allowed four rows of thumbnails.

1 Like

I agree. I bet if you plugged your laptop into a monitor with higher resolution you’d see more rows

That is correct. On a 2560x1440 (my wife’s…) display plugged into my laptop’s DVI port I get six rows. With that resolution I could wish for seven or eight rows.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.