WIFI - Ubiquiti UAP- AC-Pro (2) Firmware: 6.0.21

WIFI Controller: 6.5.3

Connected Audio Devices

Kef LS50 - latest firmware updated from KEF
Digi Allo USB Bridge running RopieeeXL
Digi Also One running RopieeeXL

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

In the past 2 weeks or so and after years of working fine, the KEF LS50 does not show up in Roon. I checked settings/audio it does not need to be enabled. I am able to connect to LS 50 via Spotify App or Kef Stream with no issue. My other Roon devices are operating with no issues. I connected the KEF to an ethernet port and similarly no luck connecting. I verified it was no longer connecting to WIFI but was getting an IP address via the ethernet port.

Please assist.

I had this exact issue just yesterday. After a few hours of trying stuff I did a hard reboot of the Roon Core (shut it down and restart). Make sure that your LS50W speakers are turned on so that Roon can discover them again before you restart. That’s what I did and it solved my issue.

@John_Aiello
Thanks for the direction, much appreciated. I followed your instruction, Roon and the LS50W are working again!

For others that may experience similar the hard shut down (power off) and restart is key as I had done restarts with no success.

1 Like

I did the same thing. I stopped and restarted the Core a couple of times before I did the hard reboot. Not sure after all this time why a hard reboot is a thing but I have had to do it twice this month to clear issues.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.