KEF LSX + Rel T Zero subwoofer - Roon won't connect to LSX via KEF Streaming

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon core on laptop PC Windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi router. PC via Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

KEF LSX via KEF streaming or Airplay

Description Of Issue
Hi there. I just add a REL T0 subwoofer to my LSX through the sub entry. Roon won’t play directly via KEF Streaming to the KEF LSX zone as it used to do before connecting the sub but only the LSX Airplay zone… strange? annoying because the direct LSX sound is much better, and one of the reason I’m using Roon ! any idea anyone?

Hi @LaurentZ.

Does the KEF zone still show up in Roon Settings -> Audio at all with the sub connected?

To make sure I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying when you disconnect the sub, the LSX shows up properly on Roon Settings -> Audio?

Could you please share a screenshot of your Audio tab both with the sub connected and without?

Hi Noris. Thanks for replying. It’s ok in fact when I rebooted the speakers, they did work with Kef streaming as they should.
In fact after connecting the sub, they were still there but I couldn’t play the zone at all.
It’s working again now.
Thanks again

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s working again @LaurentZ, if you have further difficulties, just let us know!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.