Last track/performance in albums do not display composer/artist credits

Content you’re reporting an issue with

I believe this is a general problem I see with many albums in my library. But the specific example is:

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Yes. There is not much metadata has come through from Qobuz so I just copied the meta-data I found on Spotify.

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Qobuz

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but it seems like the best fit.

It is often the case that the last track/composition in an album will not display composer/artist etc. credits. This example where the Bartok Scherzo is the last performance on the album is typical. All other performances on this album display the composer/artist credits as expected:

If I go to the credit screen then I see the expected credits. They just do not display on the main album screen.

This is also an example where the performance is not recognized as a composition by roon. It doesn’t matter what I do. I am using the allmusic canonical form and the Bartok composer credit has been set correctly. As a result I cannot link this performance to others I have locally and in Qobuz.

Hi @tripleCrotchet,

Thank you for your report. Upon investigation, we’ve discovered that your issue is being caused by an error with Bartok’s Scherzo Burlesque entry at Rovi/AMG. The correct identification is BB35, not BB25. We’ve reported the error to Rovi. We can’t say for certain how long it will take them to make the correction but they generally address our reports fairly quickly. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Confirmed fixed.

2 Likes