Last track played ends abruptly

@support
When playing an entire album or just a queue of tracks, the last track is ending abruptly, The problem seems to be getting worse lately, with the end of music being cut off (by less than a second) instead of in the usual runoff after the selection ends.
At first I thought it was only with Tidal tracks, I now get the problem with tracks from by disk library. I just added an Allo USBridge for my Meridian Explorer and the problem continues, as it does with Allo DigiOne to my Wyred4Sound DAC-2 and USB direct to DAC-2. Maybe some settings change would help, I don’t know where to start.

Core laptop:.Asus N53SV-DH72
Intel i7-2670Q CPU @ 2.20 GHz
14 GB RAM
64 bit Windows 10 Home

Control laptop: Asus F555LA-AB31
Intel i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10 GHz
12 GB RAM
64 bit Windows 10 Home

Thanks for any assistance.

Hi @Gerald_Richardson ----- Thank you for the report and the feedback, both are appreciated! My apologies for the slow response.

Moving forward, I wanted to first see if any new observations or progress has been made here since your initial post. Secondly, have you confirmed if the same behavior is experienced when playing directly out of the core device?

Furthermore, as a quick test I loaded Roon onto a Win10 laptop I have here at my desk with a DragonFly Red mounted directly to the unit with a 20 minute queue of songs setup. The queue emptied without issue. In light of this finding, can provide any further details (procedurally speaking) as to how the behavior is being triggered.

-Eric

Thanks for your response. Of course, since I made my report, the issue seems to have abated (I reported after a particularly abrupt ending). I have recently added three DietPI/Roon Bridge endpoints to my system and have been rotating my listening among them, along with the direct USB connection from the core. Today (12/11/2017) and yesterday I have not seen the problem (I play plenty of God music on Sundays, maybe that was a factor).
I will continue testing and will report any further issues. Thanks.

No problem @Gerald_Richardson, I appreciate the update!

For now I am going to close this thread out, however, if you begin to experience the same behavior again just drop me a PM and I will be glad to re-open to continue troubleshooting with you :sunglasses:

Many thanks!
-Eric