Latest Roon IOS Remote crashes immediately after opening on both iPhone and iPad

I am back in the game thank you so much.
When I tried to restore form my windows Roon backup it got confused and restored the ip address and the name of the windows sever too, what should I have done differently to restore to a new OS?

You should follow the steps given in this guide precisely. I suggest that you use the WAI to reset your database, and then instead of logging in, use the link on the login page to restore your backup and edit your watched folder links.

Part of the Mac issue is there is no default uninstaller in macOS. Deleting apps on macOS has always left lots of orphaned files scattered around the system with a lot of mac apps.

Itā€™s really not Roonā€™s faultā€¦

Butā€¦ Roon could/should possibly consider, supplying a script (reset-config.sh) to remove files it creates for Roon and/or RoonServer respectively (as they use different locations for setup files). Or a few different ones, perhaps one just to remove the setup configuration to remove/reset the Setup, and another to remove everything.

This might help make the end users life a bit less technical if there is a need to remove a Roon instance or setup completely to start from scratch on macOS.

This could be bad as wellā€¦ as it runs the risk of click-happy users deleting things unintentionallyā€¦ the scripts obviously would require an admin password to execute, but think about itā€¦ how many people do you know that react before thinkingā€¦ :thinking: