Latest version no longer shows all Qobuz album versions

Roon Core Machine

MacBook Pro 16, M1 Max, 32GB, running Mac OS Monterey 12.4
Roon 1.8, build 970

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Not relevant for this issue. Network is working. Qobuz and Tidal streaming is working.

Connected Audio Devices

Macbook Pro Roon Core is on Wifi
SMSL M500 Dac/Headphone amp on USB connected to Macbook Pro Roon Core
Ropiee on RPi4 on Ethernet connected to Wifi router

Number of Tracks in Library

Many thousands in Apple Music local library (AAC), which I hardly use since having Qobuz and Tidal.

Description of Issue

Since upgrading Roon to the latest build last week, I no longer see all the Qobuz album versions for a given album. Here are some examples:

1. Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon: Qobuz has 96kHz 24 bit, but Roon “Versions” tab is only showing Qobuz 44.1kHz 16 bit. Before upgrade, Roon showed the Qobuz Hi Res album.

2. Pink Floyd, Wish you were here: Qobuz has 192kHz 24 bit, but Roon “Versions” tab is only showing Qobuz 44.1kHz 16 bit. Before upgrade, Roon showed both the 44kHz and the Qobuz Hi Res versions.

Interestingly, when I REMOVE this Qobuz album from my library, then Roon again shows the Hi Res album version (but not the 44.1kHz version anymore). See screenshot I took AFTER I removed the album from my Roon library:

Hi @AndrMu,

Sorry about the inconvenience with the resolution display you’re having with The Floyd catalog. If you play the version of Dark Side of the Moon that you have in your library and expand your signal chain viewer in Roon does it show 96/24 or 44.1/16? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.