Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

RoonShareImage-638055131541574140

5 Likes

7 Likes

Excellent stuff Henri.
Caught these guys in New Orleans just before COVID.
Righteous performance!

1 Like

I believe you. Excellent live band. I saw them at the Graspop festival.

1 Like

This is a great release.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Here is a fusion album that can get the blood flowing, if you haven’t heard it before check it out you won’t be disappointed :smiley:

10 Likes

Yes it’s possibly his finest outing, of course I have it on vin…
Mind I do remember it’s pretty beat up so I should look for a better copy I think.
Great stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Cant stop listening to this

4 Likes

Source of a massive Massive Attack “sample” as well. Is it a sample if you rip the entire tune?

3 Likes

Listening to this for the first time. Released in 2017.

8 Likes

I did not know this, but I just looked it up and read an article about it.

Excellent album I bought about 4 years ago when Books A Million were having a pre Christmas 50% off most vinyl sale.
I spent a lot that day😁

2 Likes

@AceRimmer here’s one I suspect you might like. Never uses a pick, unless forced to when he’s in the studio.

Edit: by the way, Lindsay turned 73 last month. Stevie Nicks turns 75 next May. Based on the way Chrissie’s death affected me, I’m not looking forward to how I’ll feel when those two join her.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit of a sleeper sample pick. Sample is the wrong word for it really…

Edit

Go compare

10 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
wow wow wow

1 Like

This is my other little known sample pick, I like Thom but he should have given credit for this loop.

8 Likes

Back to the cooking/washing up tunes

5 Likes

This won’t be to everyone’s taste, but this is my go to album when I’ve had a sh@t day at work. This week has been pretty sh@t all-round.
Those Were The Days being my favourite track.

4 Likes

Always good after a shirty week…

10 Likes