Let's build a playlist: Feel Good Music

A family car trip favourite.

Makes me smile, even on a rainy day like this!

RoonShareImage-636946407790438780

One of my all time favourite feelgood tracks. Scratch that… my all time favourite feelgood track.

p.s. Shame we can only post 1 track, lol.

3 Likes

I love this song and it is a great choice, but I suppose the subject matter is not really what one would describe as ‘feel good’… then again maybe it is! :astonished:

However, in the book In Search of The La’s: A Secret Liverpool by MW Macefield, ex-La’s guitarist [Paul Hemmings denied the rumour and added: “Jeremy Fisher, you don’t know what you are talking about.”

In an interview with Les Inrockuptibles Lee admits to trying heroin in 1990. The song therefore predated his experience as it was originally released in 1988

Yeah but they doth protest too much IMO

1 Like

Also, was it really 1988?? That makes me feel very old…

It’s depressing when you hear a “new’ish” song and realise it was from 1990 or so…

1 Like

I have this experience with albums a lot. ‘Oh the new one from X’, turns out to have been released in 2001 or something!

You know your are old when the dates on your albums show as MCMLXXXIV :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me the original Enigma album was from 1990 :grimacing:

Sade, dis-moi Sade, donne-moi

Those were the days…:star_struck:

1 Like

Still gets a play now and again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really let this one get away from me, sorry everyone! :sweat_smile:

Here are the playlists:

TIDAL
Qobuz

1 Like

RoonShareImage-636968516514722240

I know I already added a song, but this popped up and I just love it. Let the good times roll

RoonShareImage-636968521424690090

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.