Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Linn Akurate DS via Ethernet
Topping DX3pro USB DAC on Windows 10 Roon client

Number of Tracks in Library

approx. 33500

Description of Issue

I have multiple albums of “The Monkees” in my library. One album is stored locally (Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones". The other three albums are from Qobuz.

In the “My Albums” view (sorted by artist) it looks like this:
grafik

One Qobuz album is missing in this view. The locally stored album is displayed correctly.

In the “Discography” view of the artist (if the “in my library” filter is applied) it looks like this:

One Qobuz album is also missing in this view. The locally stored album is displayed correctly.

The debut album called “The Monkees” is the one which is missing. If I click on the album and change to the “Versions” view it looks like this:

You can see that the album (the 2nd one in this view) is in my library but it is never shown as “in my library” in any of the other views.

Please also note that the first album in this last screenshot is incorrectly displayed with the same name (I reported the metadata problem earlier on).

I think these problems are connected because the album view of the real “The Monkees” album is showing “Duplicate”

Probably “Show hidden tracks and albums” is set to “No”, which could at least restore visibility.
For metadata inconsistencies, maybe re-identifying or manually mangling it through album editor helps…

Duplicate entry was caused by wrong metadata. Renaming the album manually worked.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.